Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, February 17, 2008

32 Weeks

Mom and I at 32 weeks


Hey everyone. It's getting closer. We are at 32 weeks. Mom and dad are getting pretty excited. Mom took a little header the other day and slipped on wet grass and I bumped my head or bottom a little bit. I'm doing well and so is mom. Her belly is just a little irritable so the Dr. told her to lay on the couch and relax for a couple of days. Dad and grandma looking after her to make sure she does not do too much, boy do they have their work cut out for them. Although she sneaks around every now and then (she can't hide from me!!) Thats all for now. I'll keep everyone posted

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to see you are on your back taking it easy. Boq and Nessa think it is a boy but I think it just may be a girl.