Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!!


Braden Orlando Rivero
Born March 21, 2008
11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20in

Mom and I

Dad and I



All my visitors on my birthday!!


Happy Birthday to me!!!
Well, so much for hanging out for 3 more weeks. Just as mom and dad thought everything would be on schedule. Mom and dad went to the hospital at about 12:30am. Was kicking so hard I broke the dam!! I sure surprised everyone especially Dr. Warner. She couldn't believe mom and dad were at the hospital and it was about to be my birthday!! Everything went just fine. I can't wait to meet everyone but it will be a few weeks until I can go out in public. I keep you in the loop on how i'm doing. I can't wait to go home and see my new room mom and dad made for me!!

1 comment:

emelye said...

How precious! Welcome to the world Braden... I can't wait to meet you! Congratulations to your mom and dad on such a beautiful boy!!