Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Happy Birthday Mommy!!!
Today (June 22, dad's a little slow on the posting) is mom's birthday!! I helped dad make mom breakfast (actually I just watched). Mom got this neat Moby carrier wrap for her birthday. I love it!! (dad said he wouldn't get caught dead using it, but I can make him do whatever I want him to. He's a sucker!! It's just a matter of time before he's carrying me around).

Last night we went out for sushi with uncle Luis, aunt Michelle, the twins, aunt Jen and we finally met uncle Dan. I didn't last long as you can see by the first picture. Then we went back home for huge cupcakes!!!

Mom put me in my Bumbo and I did pretty well. It sure is different seeing things from this angle. Thats it for now!

No comments: