Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, August 3, 2008

First Day of Cereal





Hi Everyone!!

A lot went on this weekend. Grandma Williams came into town. She is going to be here for the whole week. She gets to take care of me all week when mommy and daddy are at work. Boy is she in for it!! I had my 4 month shots on Friday. Mom said I did really good. That I can believe 'cauz I'm a tough little guy (I get that from my dad). I weight 15lbs 11oz and I am 24 1/4 inches tall (watch out dad, I'm catching up to you). I had a little fever that nite so mom and dad camped out in my room to hang out with me (that was nice of them). I also started cereal. I don't know what to think of it yet. It seems like a lot of work. I know I'll get to like it eventually get to like it. Anyway, things are moving right along. I keep you updated on my progress. Bye for now.


No comments: