Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!









Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Hey guys. This was my first Thanksgiving. Lola and Lolo came in from Michigan. Mom and dad had a little get together with all my friends, cousins Ryan, Lily, Payton and Jackson, Uncles Luis and JD, Aunts Michelle, Tonia and Kim and Grandma MaryAnn, Drew and Jackie. We had a house full!! We also had some great food. I loved my pureed turkey!! Can't wait till next year when I can eat it not in liquid form all the other food looked good also. Well, I have to take a nap now. I'm stuffed. Lolo and Lola will be here for about 10 days, we will have so much fun. I hope I don't wear them out too quick!! Peace out!!

No comments: