Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!








Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Well, today was the day that Santa guy from Bass Proshop was suppose to bring me presents!! Boy, did he ever!! Everything started last nite (Christmas Eve). We went to church with the Deers and we saw Uncle Mike there. Then we went to the Deers house and met the Riveras where we hung out and all us kids played. I had a fun time till I got tired. Then when I woke up this morning there were a whole bunch of presents under the Christmas Tree. I got a train, dumptruck and lots of things to play with. Then Grandma Williams and Drew came over. Dad cooked a roast and turkey. Ryan and Lily came over with their mom and dad. Ryan, Lily and I played all day!! We had so much fun. Then it turned nice outside and we sat at the front door. I'm beat, so I'm going to bed. I can't wait till next year, it's even going to be more fun!! Later!!

No comments: