Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Working out!





Hey Guys!!
Yesterday I went to dad's work to get a little workout in. Well maybe just to meet some of dads friends. I met Hiroki Kokubo who is a big time baseball player in Japan. He plays for the SoftBank Hawks. He just needs 34 home runs this year to reach 400. I think that's pretty cool. Also met Shin Mizumori who is also a good friend of dads he works for the Hawks as well. Kazumi Saitoh, a pitcher was there also but he was working out. They are here in the off season working with dad to get ready for the season. Dad went to visit them in Japan a couple of years ago. I didn't get to go cauz I was still in mommy's tummy. Someday I will and I can't wait!! I'm gonna crush sushi!! I can't wait till I can start working out!! I'm gonna get huge!!!!

No comments: