Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!







Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Today was a great day (as always!!) Mom and dad said the Easter Bunny stopped by for a visit last night. I still don't get who he is but he did leave me some presents which is fine with me!! He left me a bunny that sings and flops his ears. It's pretty cool. There were also eggs hidden all around for me to find. We colored eggs today as well, don't get it but whatever. Grammy, Drew and their friends Chuck and Marie came over for lunch. It was awesome!! I'm having so much fun eating regular food. I love banana cream and lemon cream pie! I also watched the Masters with dad (nice run Phil, you'll get the next one). I can't wait to play golf. I also started an new trick. I can stand up and balance all by myself. It's pretty cool. Now I'm moving toward the next step. Get it???? Watch out!! Later dudes.

No comments: