Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lolo, Lola and Addie






Hey Guys,
I had a great time with lolo, lola and my cousin Addie. They were here for about 10 days. We had a lot of fun. We played in the pool, went to Bounce Jungle. Lola gave me cranberry juice right out the the cup. That was awesome! Lolo taught me how to play, I mean eat the harmonica. I had a great time playing with everyone. I loved having lolo chase me around. I hope I didn't wear him out. I can't wait till they come back out here. I don't think they will be coming in the summer though. Lola said it gets too hot. It was only 111 degrees!!! Oh well, they can come out any time they want!!

1 comment:

Agirl0323 or gamergurl1999 said...

Also I thought you to speed dial on my phone!!:P