Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend update!





Hey guys!
I had a pretty good weekend. It was my last Tiny Tots Music class. I had so much fun mom decided to get me a ukulele to play. I already have a harmonica. I'll let you know how it goes. I also got to eat my first corn on the cob. It was yummy!! On Sunday mom and dad took me to the Arizona Museum for Youth. They had a cool monster exhibit where you can play with monsters and they have a cool black light room! There was also Artville where they had different rooms like a kitchen and a garden and they also had a slide. The also had a place where you can paint. I had a lot of fun. Can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

Ryan and Lily said...

I think that corn is taller than you Braden! Ryan and Lily are sitting here looking at your pictures with me and they love your monkey backpack and your ukulele. They keep yelling your name so I'm going to take a wild guess that they miss you. You are getting so big and we can't wait to see you soon!