Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!






Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
This was the 1st Thanksgiving that dad didn't have to cook! We went to Grammy's and Grandpa Drew's for Thanksgiving lunch. The bought a house in Chandler about 15 min away so they wanted to have their 1st Thanksgiving at their new house. It was a great spread! They have a cool water fountain in their back yard. I wasn't supposed to touch it but I snuck it by. They also have a park right next door. We played football and played in the sand. Later that evening the Deers came over for dessert. We had some yummy pumpkin and apple pie. I love playing with Payton. Uncle JD taught me how to shoot hoops. I did pretty good. I'm stuffed so I better go. Peace!

No comments: