Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Friday, February 13, 2009

First sick day!




Hey Everyone!!
It was bound to happen. It's official. I had my first ear infection confirmed today. Last night I didn't sleep to well due to a 102 degree fever. Had to send dad to Walgreens at 4am for motrin. Mom took me to the Dr. today and he put me on antibiotics. I did get to stay home with mom and grandma. Even though I had a fever it didn't keep me down (check out the video). It won't be long and I will be running around chasing Ruby and playing with my friends. I'm feeling a little better but still have a little fever. I hope mom and dad gets some rest tonite. I appreciate all they do for me. That's why I love them so much!! Till next time. Peace out!!

No comments: