Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sushi Nite!!




Hey guys!!
Last nite was sushi nite at the Rivero casa. Mom had some friends come over. They were crushing the sushi and rolls faster than dad could make them. It looked like everyone had a great time. Dad made an awesome spread, a lot of salmon and ahi tuna. It looked so good but I couldn't eat any. Mom's friend Barb fed me cereal instead. My friend Cavan came over also we had a lot of fun.


Today Ryan came over to play while Lily went to urgent care. She has the croup again. Poor thing. She's a trooper and she'll be just fine. Ryan and I had a lot of fun. His dog Wrigley came over also. But I'm confused. Ryan says Wrigley is a dog but he looks more like a horse. He's a lot bigger that my sister Ruby but they had fun playing as well.

By the way, I'm getting ready to walk!! (watch out mom!) I can push my train around without any help. Check out the video. Take care and I'll see you all later!

No comments: