Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Being sick sucks!! (kind of)





Hey everyone!!
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted but I have been sick for the past week and a half. I got a virus from somewhere and I've been to the Dr. twice in a week. Not fun!! But what was fun is that I got to play with lolo and lola while I was home oh yea and dad too, he was on vacation for most of the week. The doc said I couldn't go to school, I don't blame him, I didn't want to get all my friends sick. I had a lot of fun for being sick. I learned how to drink from the sippy cup all by myself. Yeah!!! No more bottles for this guy!! Lolo pushed me around on my train and I even helped lola in the garden. We also made a couple trips to Costco and Lowes. The sick part was a drag but I made the best of it!!! I do miss my friends at school. I will see them tomorrow. Take care!!

No comments: