Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!








1 year old!!!
Today was my first birthday!! Can you believe it has been a year since I was born??? Mom made me a pancake birthday breakfast and I also tried to get into one of my presents. Mom and dad through me a huge bash!! My lolo, lola, grandma and grandpa where here along with all my friends. Lola and mom made me a monkey cake made of bananas. It was so good. I had a great time playing with all my friends. My buddy Troy's birthday party was today also but I was beat so I had to take my nap. Happy Birthday buddy!! I got a lot of cool presents. Mom and dad got me a slide and I also got my own car I can ride in. I can't wait to play with all my toys. We'll gotta go back to playing. Have fun everyone!

No comments: