Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy Weekend!








Hey Guys!
I has a busy weekend! On Saturday we went to Teakwoods with Jackson and Uncle JD. I had chickenstrips and fries. Jackson had blue bubblegum. Mom says I'm not old enough yet but soon! On Sunday dad took me to the Angels complex to watch is friend Eskie pitch. Uncle Hos was there and I got to sit in the dugout. When Eskie was done pitching I went into the training room to work on my rotator cuff (never too early to get ready). Uncle Hos said I can shag fly balls when I get bigger!! I can't wait. When I woke up from my afternoon nap Uncle Jamie from Michigan was there. It was a fun filled weekend. Can't wait for what's in store for next week. Peace!!!

No comments: