Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Friday, May 29, 2009

Going Away Dinner!





Hey,
Well tonite we had our going away dinner for Ryan, Lily, Uncle Luis and Aunt Michelle. I'm really sad!! I'm glad we all got to play together one last time before they leave. It was fun having Ryan give me a ride on my train and playing on the slide with Lily and Ryan. I sure am going to miss them. Mom and dad said we can go visit them this fall. I can't wait!! We ended a great nite with pizooki that mom made. It was awesome!! I just want to wish them all a safe trip!! I love you guys and I'll miss you!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Braden..you tell Mom and Dad to keep up the good work on your blog. You are growing up way too fast. This grandma had tears in her eyes after reading about your going away dinner. Good friends are truly special and you three are good friends! Grandma Jackie enjoys your blog but not quite as much as she enjoys the three of you. Looking forward to seeing you in Wisconsin.

Ryan and Lily said...

Thanks for the great dinner! We love your new shoes by the way...all the cool kids are wearing them. We miss you already and can't wait to see you this fall!