Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weekend with Mom



Sorry this took so long. While dad went to Green Bay to visit the twins and watch the Bears and Packers a few weekends ago we had a mommy/son weekend. We had a great time. Mom took me to the park and watched some big kids play basketball. I wanted to join in but mom said I was a few years away. I can't wait. On Sunday we watched the Cardinals play on TV but they lost. We also tried to find daddy and Uncle Luis in the crowed but we couldn't see them. Oh well. All in all it was a lot of fun but I did miss dad. He did bring me back a Thomas the Train.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Braden, you are growing up way too fast. We enjoyed having your Daddy in Green Bay but missed you and Mom.