Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Zoo and Golf!





Hey Everyone,
Sorry it's been so long. Mom and dad got a new computer (iMac to be exact) so dad is still trying to figure out posting pics and stuff. I've had a pretty fun few weeks. Dad bought me my own golf clubs. I can hit pretty well from both sides so we'll see where I end up. I still have to learn that I can only hit balls with it, not the glass door or TV. Mom and dad also bought me my own picnic table. I'm still trying to figure that out to. I guess your not supposed to stand on it. Oh well. Today we also went to the Zoo. I thought I was in Africa (as in Africa Hot!!!!) There were tractors to play on as well as a little zoo with animals you can sit on. Mom and dad said we will go back when it gets a little cooler. That way I won't overheat. Anyway, that's all I got for now. Peace!! Oh yea I almost forgot, I went to go see Uncle's Woody and Tom at their fantasy football draft. I was a little to late. Both Uncle Tom and Woody were a few pitchers deep into adult beverages. I don't think they remember me being there. I did try Uncle Tom's Vikings hat on.

No comments: