Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Afternoon at the park and 6 month check up






Hey Guys!!
I had a fun weekend, besides my shots. I went to the Dr. on Friday for my check up and shots. They only hurt for a sec. but I shook it of!! I weighed in at 16lbs 8oz, 26 1/4 inches and my mellon was 42.2 cm. I'm not even going to tell you what percentile I'm in but I'm sure you can guess by looking at my mom and dad. Oh well, I'll make a good 2nd basemen. On Saturday we went to the park with my friend Rubi. We got to ride the train and merry-go-round. I had a great time but I was freezing. Mom and dad were even cold. I thought I lived in Arizona!!! Oh well, I had fun anyway. Can't wait to go again when it gets warmer!! I spent Sunday watching football with mom. Go Cardinals!!! Until next time. Peace out!!

No comments: