Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili Party!








Hey Guys!!
Today we went to the Pumpkin and Chili Party with cousins Ryan and Lily and Uncle Luis and Aunt Michelle. We met Uncle Mike, Aunt Kara and cousin Kaitlyn there. It was HOT!!! What gives, last week I thought we were in Alaska and today felt like the middle of summer. I can't figure it out. Oh well!! We saw the biggest cow I've ever seen. Uncle Mike said it was a herferd but I thought it looked like a cow to me. We also ate chili, I actually watched while everyone else ate. Then we went to the pumpkin patch. Boy those things are big. I can't wait till next year then I can ride the rides. Hopefully it won't be as hot. Anyway, I have to go rehydrate. Till next time. Oh yea I forgot, I'm getting a tooth in. It should be through any time. Can't wait to eat real food!!

No comments: