Braden Orlando Rivero

Braden Orlando Rivero
March 21, 2008 @ 11:25am
6lbs, 8oz 20 inches

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rivera Twins Birthday Party





Hey Guys!!
Had another busy day. It was cousin Ryan and Lily's 1st birthday party. They actually don't turn 1 till Oct. 30 but they had there party today!! I had an awesome time. Aunt Melinda was there with Uncle Clark, I mean Mark. And so were Payton and Jackson. Ryan and Lily looked like they had so much fun eating their giant cupcake cake!! I can't wait till I turn 1!! I'm beat so I catch you all on the flip side!! Late!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Lily said...

We hope you had fun at our party Braden! We were so glad you could make it! Just to let you know, we turn one on the 30th, not the
31st though! See you soon!

Braden Rivero said...

Sorry guys!!! I was just trying to make you closer to my age!!